Thursday, August 03, 2006

The thing with my dog

It turns out that, as sometimes shit just sort of 'happens' in my life, now I have a dog. Its more like a "shared" dog (with J.) Its a mini-pin. Sort of like a chihuahua, but thicker. We named him "Kucho". Kucho is SUPER friendly, almost anoyingly friendly. He's almost 3 months and has the energy to kick the energizer bunny's ass. I can wait for him to grow up and relax a little. And as much as I didnt' enjoy having to take him down to the street at 7 am the other day, I was horrified at what I found yesterday looking at the photo wire:
April, 2006— A county in southwest China's Yunnan province has killed as many as 50,000 dogs in a government-ordered campaign following the deaths of three local people from rabies. The five-day massacre in Yunnan province's Mouding county spared only military guard dogs and police canine units. Dogs being walked were taken from their owners and beaten to death on the spot. (AP Photo/ EyePress, file)

Dog-control killings are nothing new but can you imagine?: "Dogs being walked were taken from their owners and beaten to death on the spot". Did the chinese government provide psicological treatment to owners afterwards? Could they have used, I don't know, an injection?...
I know, picking up your dog's warm shit sucks ass ( and I swore I'd never do it) but still...

Cancion del dia: Te quiero de Cube Guys.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger MEMOIRS DE UNA PINCHE TRASHY said...

Kucho....mmm very nice.

The pic is great I was ROTFWTIME*

*Rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger bomitoni said...

i was disgusted about the dog controlled killings. i can't even talk about it.

j told me about the new puppy. ¡felicidades mamá!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home